Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Jean Short Bohemian Upcycle

Printed pocket shorts are popular this summer (see: here and here).  DIY printed pocket shorts might be even more popular, like these ones from Restyle.Restore.Rejoice.  I decided to jump on the style bus and try to make my own. 

I had an old pair of denim cut-offs that I never wore.  They were once a pair of stretch skinnies.  Does anyone have a pair of stretch skinny jeans that they love?  I LOVED this pair when I first put them on... then, an hour later I would have a serious case of saggy knees and hate them.  That's how they became shorts. 


 

They are MUCH happier now that they are shorts, especially after this jazzy makeover!
 I'm loving their makeover too, especially since it was FREE! :)

Ignore my crazy hair in the picture below.  I was at the San Diego Sailing Festival, and it was crazy windy!

Shirt (Eddie Bauer), Shorts (upcycled F21 jeans), Bag (Fossil), Flops (Reef)
*So what do you think about this upcycle?  Have you jumped on the patterned pocket craze too?  


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment